TechNavio's analysts forecast that the Global WiMAX Equipment market
will reach $6.9 billion in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to
this market growth is increasing investment in unlicensed WiMAX
spectrum. The WiMAX Equipment market has also been witnessing fast
evolution of WiMAX Technology. However the high cost of WiMAX equipment
could be a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Alvarion,
Alcatel-Lucent, Motorola, Huawei, and Samsung.
TechNavio's Global Wi-MAX Equipment Market 2010-2014 has been prepared
based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry
experts. The report focuses on Americas, APAC and EMEA and covers the
present market and the future growth of the Global WiMAX Equipment
Key questions answered in this report:
* What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
* What key trends is this market subject to?
* What is driving this market?
* What are the challenges to market growth?
* Who are the key vendors in this market space?
* What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key
* What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
The report covers:
* Market Landscape
* Vendor Landscape
* Market Growth Drivers
* Market Challenges
* Market Trends
* Key Vendor Analysis
* Alvarion Ltd
* Motorola Inc.